WHAT IS A LASER?
The word "laser" stands for "Light Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation".
A laser is a light source that produces monochromatic, straight-line radiation. It is a concentrated beam of light.
In the middle of this focal point, the temperature reaches 2000°C, which burns and cuts the material. The diameter of the laser beam is about 0.15 mm.
Laser is a thermal cutting process.
WHY LASER CUTTING?
Laser cutting replaces various technologies:
- all in one operation.
all in one operation.
THE BENEFITS OF LASER CUTTING
Laser cutting has considerable advantages over conventional solutions:
- High precision machining (+ - 0.3 mm), without burrs and without deformation of the tube,
- Processing in a single step, by successive automated operations (drilling, punching, sawing, flame cutting, deburring, etc.) without reworking or transferring,
- No tooling required, which allows for rapid production,
- Numerous cutting possibilities allowing :
- increase your productivity: precise pre-assemblies suitable for automated welding, marking, coding, etc.
- develop your creativity: new types of assemblies, new shapes, etc.
Laser cutting pushes the limits.